вторник, 7 февруари 2012 г.
Free buisness ideas for top succeed buisness in 2012 / 2013
How to start your own business: how to make a business plan?
Continuing the series, which will help you begin to "work for yourself." In the previous text discussed what the various options for funding initially, and now need to clarify how to write a business plan?
The business plan is a written document in detail the need to present your plans for a profitable and thriving business. The business is required both for start businesses and for existing ones. This is the first step in managing your business.
Compilation of business plans is necessary because several reasons:
- Preparing the business plan you describe the structure and ideas consistently
- The business is the criterion by which banks and investors considering whether to allocate your resources.
- In the business you bet certain financial indicators - income, expenses of the company who are so consistent that you are profitable and lead to expansion of your business.
- The business is a starting point. Anytime you can monitor and compare the development of its activity against initial targets in the business.
Compilation of business plans is the most complicated and responsible work before starting their own business. It includes detailed and reasoned description of everything clarified here - what you do, in what legal form will operate, what type of financing you choose, what initial and future costs will do.
Here are sample structure with the most basic elements that must be present in your business.
Structure of the business:
A. General information about the company
- Name, registered office and company registration
- Activities - what would you do or what you already do
- Brief history and financial condition of the company (for companies)
- Personal goals and objectives of business
- Contact address
2. Market analysis - turn your research and information on:
- Products or services to market - existing, new product or an improved version of existing product.
- Customers - if you bet on old or completely new customers or attract customers to the competition. Must be justified and how to win these customers in turn. Well in advance to have clarity about the size of the market, which will act - whether it is confined to people from the neighborhood, community, region or country outside Bulgaria. You can choose to do business and in several markets. Specify the ways and terms of payment with customers.
- Providers - you name the names of specific companies, which will be supplied. You can use the services of one or several suppliers. It is important to specify how and in what terms will be settled with them.
- Distribution - how to market your goods or services on the market - wholesale, retail or through intermediaries.
- Competition - provide names of potential competitors. Gather as much information about their number, work experience, quality and prices of their products, strengths and weaknesses.
3. Technological capabilities.
You should consider whether you have the technical capacity to do business - if you have the necessary machinery and equipment or have to buy (rent).
4. Financial part of the business.
It is the most important and most responsible part of the business you.
It must predict and plan as closely as possible costs, revenues, profits, production volume and expansion of opportunities for your company.
At first determine the total amount of funds you need to start a business.
For any new activity is difficult to determine when it will begin to be profitable. One of the most successful tactics is the short term planning of activities by the end of the first year - how much money you need, what you will use and how you will repay your dues if you use external financing.
Key concepts that will be required to work in preparing the financial part of the business:
- Revenue. This is the total value of sold goods, products or services for a specified period of time (usually one month). Income can be from rents, proceeds from the loan or other forms of financing.
- Costs. Costs are divided into fixed and variable. Fixed costs are unaffected by changes in the volume of production - the cost of rent, maintenance, interest on long-term loans, salary costs of company management and others.
The variable costs are raw materials, energy (electricity, water for industrial purposes, fuel), staff salaries, social security, insurance, transport and others.
As entrepreneurs you alone must decide which costs are related to ongoing activities and are permanent and which are volatile and are therefore variable.
As costs fall and investment to start or expand businesses. These are all costs that are needed to initiate new activities - equipment costs, real estate, engineering, construction and repair and more.
- Profit - the difference between total revenue and operating expenses. Pre-tax profit it is called gross profit. Gross Profit = Revenue - Cost
After being taxed is called net profit (net). Net profit = gross profit - taxes.
- Cash flow - the movement of money to and from the company. Prepare a simple
for one year on the basis of indicators described above.
Estimates of revenue and expenditure can be made in three variants - optimistic, pessimistic and realistic. For starters, entrepreneurs, it is advisable to plan your spending and income according to the pessimistic forecast - ie be more conservative and anticipate all possible risks and unexpected costs.
If Produce business plan for the first time, it's good to consult a specialist. Free advice can be obtained from local labor offices, and some banks and the Internet.
In the following text will look for an answer to the question: how to register your company?
Executive Agency for Promotion of Small and Medium Enterprises aims to help small and medium businesses and encourage entrepreneurial activity in the country. Agency issued a manual "How to start and develop small business." There are tips and basic information that every beginner entrepreneur's nice to know. Our team took the trouble to break Handbook of smaller parts that will be published in form of series in eKak-business.
So far we have examined:
- What does it mean to have your own business
- How to start your own business: know what to do
- How to start your own business: what I have
- How to start your own business: the advantages of your location
- How to start your own business, what the market wants
- How to start your own business, what I want to achieve
- How to start your own business: how to organize their activities
- How to start your own business: where to find the money?