вторник, 7 февруари 2012 г.
Free buisness ideas for top succeed buisness in 2012 / 2013
How to start your own business: how to register your company?
Continuing the series, which will help you begin to "work for yourself." In the previous text discussed how to write a business plan and now need to clarify how to register your company?
Once you have a clear idea of your business and you plan carefully deciphered and activities and expenditures logically should legalize the company, ie to register it.
Each company must be registered in the Commercial Register.
When you register your company you entered in the register:
- Her name and legal form in which you have chosen to operate - ET LTD or LTD. For example: ET "London Trans"
- Full address
- Partners who are personally liable otherwise provided in Commercial Law
What are the steps to register a company? You can read the details here.
In the following text will look for an answer to the question: how to pick your staff?
Executive Agency for Promotion of Small and Medium Enterprises aims to help small and medium businesses and encourage entrepreneurial activity in the country. Agency issued a manual "How to start and develop small business." There are tips and basic information that every beginner entrepreneur's nice to know.
You can easily handle this for you if you order a minimum amount to do an accounting firm
Our team took the trouble to break Handbook of smaller parts that will be published as a series in eKak-business.
So far we have examined:
- What does it mean to have your own business
- How to start your own business: know what to do
- How to start your own business: what I have
- How to start your own business: the advantages of your location
- How to start your own business, what the market wants
- How to start your own business, what I want to achieve
- How to start your own business: how to organize their activities
- How to start your own business: where to find the money?
- How to start your own business: how to make a business plan?